How safe is your home? Dangers in modern cleaning products and a natural solution

October 23, 2016

How safe is your home? Dangers in modern cleaning products and a natural solution

When it comes to house-hold cleaning products, do you know how these can affect the health of you and your family? What if you could have one cleaner for all the jobs around the house that was made from natural, chemical free ingredients that meant you could throw away all those harmful, nasty solutions under your sink?   

When it comes to your home, you want your family to be safe, however, chemical levels can be up to 70 times higher inside your home than outside.

Over 100 chemicals commonly found in the home have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancer, psychological abnormalities, skin reactions, headaches, depression, joint pain, chronic fatigue, chest pains, dizziness, loss of sleep, asthma and more. Nervous disorders and respiratory problems have also been linked to hazardous substances in domestic cleaners, air-fresheners and bug-spray commonly used in our homes.

Studies show women who stay at home have a 55% higher risk of getting cancer than women who have day-jobs away from home. This may be linked with the types of products they use in their home on a daily basis and the effects of these products during and after use.   

Every year thousands of household poisonings are reported. Many are fatal. Approximately 70% of all poisoning accidents occur in children between the ages of one and five. Almost all childhood poisonings are caused by unsafe storage and handling of household cleaning products.

According to Poison Control, dishwashing detergent accounts for more accidental poisonings than any other household substance. Dandruff shampoo, if swallowed, can cause vital organs to degenerate, household ammonia, when mixed with bleach is a deadly substance. Bug spray can remain active and airborne in your home for up to 30 years.

The most common ingredients in household cleaning products include alkalis, acids, detergents and other toxic chemicals.

Whenever possible, use alternative natural, non-toxic products that won’t harm your family and cause destruction to our environment.

At Health Coach Centre, we have created an all-purpose chemical free cleaning concentrate that is safe, bio-degradable and cost effective.

Suitable for cleaning and disinfecting you can use this all-purpose cleaner on

  • Glass
  • Wood
  • Plastic
  • Metal
  • Leather
  • Carpets
  • Floors
  • Kitchenware
  • Raw food
  • Even your oven!

Some house-hold cleaning uses with our All-Purpose concentrate include:  

  • General purpose cleaner for surfaces, kitchen and bathrooms
  • Cleaning floors
  • Cleaning glass and mirrors
  • Cleaning the shower and toilet
  • Removing stubborn dirt from oven or stove
  • Rinse aid in your dishwasher
  • Dishwashing liquid
  • Cleaning stains from rugs, carpets and clothing
  • Hand wash
  • Pet shampoo
  • You can even soak your veggies to help remove any chemicals or pesticides.

Benefits include 

  • All natural, with do-no-harm ingredients
  • Safe to use and store around kids and pets
  • No harmful effects if inhaled, swallowed or get contact with skin or food
  • Totally safe for the environment, wild life, indoor/outdoor plants
  • Helps to remove chemical and organic dirt, larva’s, eggs, moulds, fungi and other parasites from raw foods, especially organic foods
  • Gentle on hands/skin, leader, clothes, fabric, wood/timber, metal, glass and all other surfaces
  • The product contains NEEM herbal oil that well researched for its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, disinfectant properties and used as an insect repellent
  • It is an All-In-One product for household cleaning
  • Generously cost-effective, well beyond all commercial products.

Save Money

Our 500 ML CONCENTRATE is only $29.95 and when mixed with water you can make up:  

  • General Purpose Spray: 30 ml to 500 ml water - approx 8 Liters ($3.60/L)
  • Glass/Mirror/Wood/Leather/Surface Cleaner: 10 ml to 500 ml of water - approx 25 Liters ($1.20/L) 
  • General Cleaner (floors, shower etc): 30 ml to 10 L hot water - approx 167 Liters ($0.18/L)
  • Pet Shampoo:10 ml to 10 L warm water - approx 500 Liters ($0.06/L)

Natual cleaning product




Also in Blog

HOW OFTEN DO YOU OPEN  YOUR BOWELS IN A DAY?
HOW OFTEN DO YOU OPEN YOUR BOWELS IN A DAY?

June 08, 2017

Most people believe if they visit the bathroom once a day for No 2, it’s all good.
Some may turn up at our clinic for a colonic, because their regular bowel movement per week did not happened for 3 weeks. Others get concerned if they have the urge to go to the toilet after each meal.

Continue Reading

Do you have inflammation and you don't know it?
Do you have inflammation and you don't know it?

December 13, 2016

Inflammation is a Serious Problem. Let me give you an easy to understand explanation of inflammation, what it is, how to treat it, and how to avoid it.

Continue Reading

The importance of uninterrupted sleep
The importance of uninterrupted sleep

October 15, 2016

In modern society we are getting an alarming amount of disturbances that interrupt us when it comes to having a good night sleep. Everyone’s brain needs at least 6 hours sleep to maximize potential.

Continue Reading